Seminar Ustazah Norhafizah

I have been thinking of how to start this post. 
No words, I felt, can justly represent what it was. To say I have came out of the hall a changed person inside, perhaps that could best describe it.
Allahuakbar. Alhamdulillah.

I was thinking of jotting down the anecdotes of the day here, or why it was so special and yet the 'could-have-been's that we humans will always come up with. But in the end, I knew I will never be able to fairly put it into words. All the small parts of everything makes up an experience that Allah has planned for us, for me, with His Hikmah. All I can think is, how blessed I am to be able to attend the workshop. I was looking for strength, and that is exactly what it was.

As in the radio, she is exactly that special and more. Memang Allah kurniakan kelebihan pada Ustazah, berkat kesabarannya, which I now understand. 
Just to share Ustazah's most lingering word. 

Ingatlah, sesungguhnya kita ini.. tidak punya apa-apa. Peganglah tangan kita, itu bukan tangan kita. Peluklah tubuh kita. Itu bukan milik kita. Itu Allah punya. Semua yang kita miliki, Allah yang punya. Suami, anak-anak, harta-benda. Allah yang punya. 
Kita tidak ada apa-apa pun.
Yang kita ada, cuma amalan kita.. yang Lilla hi ta'aala.
Lihat balik, sebanyak mana dah amalan kita yang kita buat, Lilla hi ta'ala? Yang kita buat, Hanya kerana Allah?
T_T

Yes, there was a lot of those. Hati ini yang selalu rasa sakit bila menangis, kadangkala begitu payah hendak keluar, kini terasa ringan. Mujahadah lah wahai diri, yang tiada apa-apa.

It sure change a lot, of how I see things now. Bi iznillah.

Ana uhibbuki fillah.. saya sayang Ustazah kerana Allah!
They are having the same seminar on March 17th. Please try to make it if you know in your hearts you need something so badly but you don't know how to achieve it. But you must badly want it first.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ustazah-Norhafizah-Musa-Official/320932057943957?fref=ts

There is also a CD compilation of Ustazah's Usrati slots that I bought. Just let me know if you are interested, maybe there is a way of passing it to you!
If you want to try to listen to her talk, just email me at sh_adlina@yahoo.com and I'll send you at least one of  her best audio talk. So full of points masyaAllah especially for us mothers.

Ustazah's favourite nasyid, I can still hear her voice as she sings it to us..






4 comments:

Lizenz Flugzeugingenieur 5 March 2013 at 06:34  

The best way to learn and improve my english by reading your blog.. Thanks a lot

Ummu Thahirah 5 March 2013 at 17:13  

Huhu.. careful! english mdm grammar berterabur. baca blog kawan mdm ni http://ms-potatohead.blogspot.com/ for a better english! ^^

Anonymous 7 September 2013 at 18:52  

Assalamualaikum w.m.b,
Bagaimana caranya untuk saya menjemput ustazah memberi ceramah di Langkawi pada bulan Disember 2013?

Ummu Thahirah 8 September 2013 at 18:37  

Waalaikumussalam anonymous, boleh email ke drazahar@yahoo.com.my. Atau cuba buka FB Ustazah dan bagi message di situ. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ustazah-Norhafizah-Musa-Official/320932057943957?ref=br_tf

Post a Comment

Blog contents © A Place To Call Home 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.