Subhanallah.. a super must read!

Alhamdulillah Allah moved my heart to bring adik-adik to Alamanda yesterday, a must stop would be MPH, and upon browsing books, my eyes came across a book by Ustazah Norhafizah Musa. Immediately I smiled, knowing this, is an investment I would not regret. Even though I love books like children love chocolates, countless episodes of book buying have left me more cautious. I would usually pick at least 5 books, and after some filtering, buy one or two, or none at all. Apa taknya, there's a whole shelf of unread books waiting at home! But a book by this author, although wrapped, is one book I am so certain I would enjoy. 


Subhanallah, the first chapter itself left me sobbing with every line. Terbayang-bayang muka jernih anak tengah pandang penuh harapan, seolah-olah sedang berkata, sedarlah ummi, selamatkanlah Airin. I cried in hope, in relief, in repentance (keinsafan).  Perhaps its because I know how sincere she would sound in her ceramah, perhaps because of the preganancy hormones. 

One thing for sure, I felt so strongly it is something every mother, regardless of whether she wears tudung labuh or tudung singkat, felt, but didn't realise she has it in her. To quote, "Saya amat meyakini bahawa setiap ibu bapa mahukan anak-anaknya menjadi soleh walaupun sekali pandang, mungkin kehidupan ibu bapa itu sendiri jauh drpd panduan hidup al-Quran dan as-Sunnah. Tetapi.. takkanlah seorang ibu dan ayah ingin mewariskan keburukan dan kejahilan mereka kepada anak-anak." Apatah lagi kita, yang Allah dah bagi nikmat hidayah untuk sedar dan mahu sangat anak-anak terlepas dari gangguan dunia yang maha dasyat. Cuma manusia senang sangat alpa, dan hilang semangat. It is with this kind of reminder, that can help us enhance that semangat which comes with a mother's natural love. And trust me, I have read quite a number, yet this is the best so far. So much so I feel I couldn't waste another minute not sharing it even though I have yet to finish it. A definite must read as our bekalan, and penguat semangat.

Priced at only RM 23, and with discounts if you purchase it here http://bukuonline2u.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=603, I hope you can find it at any MPH. One thing though : try to read it immediately. Its' small size, simple and easy on the eyes layout, and meaningful words is most effective if you read it with belief, a want to be a better mother, and a pouring love for your dear child.

Sidenote : If you have seen her before, or can see clearly Ustazah Norhafizah on the cover or heard her talk, can you believe she is actually a mother of 7 children?! MasyaAllah, she is definitely someone I wish I have the privilege to be a student to, one day. Amin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © A Place To Call Home 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.