First Picture : Wishlist

This has been on my wishlist ever since I saw it somewhere, early this year. Not one to obsess over handbags/bags, this has been my nearest to an obsession. And since I have been opening the website almost everyday to satisfy myself while waiting for it to be ready (I was promised 2 weeks), I thought why not  put it here to save me the trouble. And share the admiration!
By the way, since I am not really into denim, I have chosen curduroy in dark blue instead of denim (bottom pic : the cloth underneath), with the same patterned handle.
Don't you think it's going to look lovely?
Breathtaking kann?
I have great respect for the owner of Rozi Rahman, actually making me dwell over the possibility of me sewing - riighht - who am I kidding? I barely have the patience to neatly sew a button! All of my sewing projects in school was finished by mama.. lupa ke? huhu. Tak apa tak apa, I'm sure my talent is still deeply hidden somewhere, waiting to be discovered!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © A Place To Call Home 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.