Fun Activities #1

We bought this recently at a Popular book store. Thanks to a friend who wanted to share, its a buy one free one offer at RM59.90.

Easy Origami : Book & Kit

A bit pricey lah for a guide book of origami for 12 items. But knowing how she loves to lipat-lipat (and it was on sale!) I was only to happy to sacrifice some money for a few hours of good bonding time with dear daughter hihi.

Suprisingly the book has really good clear instructions. I always thought origami isn't very easy to do and you need to be good with your hands.
I was surprised I managed to do most of it, after a few moments of pening-pening. Considering I was never good at figuring illustrated instructions (on IKEA stuff).
Some of the animals 'we' have done:

Elephant, Girrafe, Frog
So the girrafe looks more like a dinosaur.
She was running happily back and forth to show her animals to Abi.

I think it's good to expose kids to Arts and Craft. I remember reading there's that link between creativity and ability to think.

2 comments:

Bashariah 6 January 2013 at 02:00  

Mahal lah...google je..byk kt tenet..basha pn ada buat ngan student masa pend seni..hihi..bestlah buat origami..i like..

Ummu Thahirah 8 January 2013 at 22:40  

Tulah.. rasa macam pandai kan.. hihi masa kecik2 dulu tak pandai buat..

Post a Comment

Blog contents © A Place To Call Home 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.